At New Orchard Dentistry, we prioritize our patients’ comfort and dental health to ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience during every office visit. Providing quality dental care to families and patients of all ages, our practice is designed to make you feel at home. We focus on minimizing anxiety and delivering the oral health care you need at every stage of life.
Dental Care in West Bloomfield Township
We offer four major areas of dental care at New Orchard Dentistry.
- Dental cleanings and exams every six months make sure your teeth and gums are strong and healthy.
- Even if you brush and floss diligently at home, there is no substitute for the powerful tools of your dentist and hygienist.
- Preventive dentistry visits allow your West Bloomfield dentist to conduct an oral cancer screening and identify any problem areas so they can be addressed before they develop into major oral health issues.
- Preventive dental care also includes customized mouth guards, periodontal treatment, fluoride treatments, sealants, TMJ therapy, and extractions.
- When your teeth are healthy but you want to improve their appearance, it’s time to talk cosmetic dentistry.
- Smile makeovers come in all shapes and sizes – they are designed to suit your unique requests, and your budget.
- Porcelain veneers conceal every imperfection, from chips to cracks, stains to misalignment. Veneers are customized in shape, size, color, and length to look natural and flawless.
- Teeth whitening remains a popular and steadfast cosmetic dentistry upgrade, making even imperfect teeth look perfect because they are multiple shades whiter.
- Invisalign corrects misalignment discreetly and comfortably. You can eat what you want and remove the trays as necessary while efficiently straightening your smile.
- A broken-down smile requires restorative dentistry treatments to repair your teeth and gums and reestablish the foundation of your oral health.
- Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth permanently, but for patients who do not qualify for this restoration, there are also dental bridges, dentures, and partial dentures.
- Porcelain crowns are used to cover up broken, misshape, or damaged teeth to restore their strength and appearance. They are also used to secure dental bridges and protect a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy.
- Inlays and onlays are minimally invasive treatments that correct damaged or broken teeth to restore a tooth to its proper size and form.
- Tooth-colored fillings are used to repair decayed teeth as well as chipped or broken teeth that need minor repairs.
- A blow to the mouth can produce a lot of blood, but that doesn’t always signal an emergency. Nevertheless, always call your West Bloomfield Township dentist to find out whether you need to be seen right away.
- If a tooth is dislodged, loose, or knocked out, you must contact your dentist immediately.
- Severe tooth pain should be addressed right away. While things may look fine on the surface, you could have an infection or problem within the tooth or under the gums that can only be diagnosed and treated by your dentist.
- Always contact your dentist if you are worried about your oral health. Do not wait for your next dental visit to discuss a concern or discomfort. You want to address dental problems early, before they have a chance to become bigger, more painful, and more expensive issues.
We Prioritize Your Dental Care at New Orchard Dentistry
Managing your dental care is our job, and it’s a responsibility we do not take lightly at New Orchard Dentistry. Allow us to tend to your teeth and gums, and the oral health of your entire family, so you can maintain good oral health, ward off any tooth pain or problems, and establish a strong, beautiful smile. Contact us today to schedule your dental care appoi