Family Dentist in West Bloomfield
New Orchard Dentistry is a comprehensive dental practice in West Bloomfield. As a family dentist, we are proud to treat patients of all ages and their changing dental needs. Our dental team is dedicated to creating a pleasant, happy experience every time you visit our office. Our priority is your dental health and comfort.
Family Dentist Treats Patients of All Ages
Maintaining your oral health is just as important as maintaining the rest of your health and wellness. At different ages you will have different needs for your teeth and gums. The right family dentist is prepared to help you through every dental challenge and triumph, so you have a strong, beautiful, healthy smile for life.
At New Orchard Dentistry, we respect the individual oral health needs of every patient, including:
- Children: We are honored to welcome children into our practice and take our responsibility very seriously to give them an excellent introduction to the world of dentistry so they maintain a good relationship with their oral health permanently.
- Teens: Whether they’re frustrated with cleaning their orthodontics or are hopeful that they’re a candidate for Invisalign Teen, adolescents have unique dental needs too. We respect their stage of life and the concerns they have about appearance and dental demands.
- Adults: Adults are in a place where they should love their teeth and be happy with them. If you’re not, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry can get you to that happy place and the smile makeover you’ve always wanted.
- Seniors: When you reach a certain age, your hardworking teeth need a little extra TLC, and we are happy to deliver.
General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry from Your Family Dentist
An experienced family dentist can address all your dental needs, throughout every stage of life. At New Orchard Dentistry, we offer the following services:
Dentistry for Your Dental Health
- Teeth cleanings and exams: Includes digital x-rays as needed, fluoride treatments, oral cancer screenings, and a thorough exam and teeth cleaning.
- Periodontal care: Eliminates any signs of gum disease at any stage of the condition.
- TMJ/TMD treatment: Can include neuromuscular treatment, customized mouth guards, or orthodontics.
- Extractions: Includes the removal of wisdom teeth or damaged or infected teeth.
- Sealants: Carefully applied to the biting surface of newly erupted adult teeth to protect them from decay.
Dentistry for a Beautiful Smile
- Teeth whitening: Elect one-hour ZOOM! in-office teeth whitening or whiten teeth in the privacy of your home with take-home trays.
- Invisalign: Straighten your smile discreetly with clear aligners.
- Veneers: Conceal chips, stains, discoloration and more with customized veneers.
Dentistry for a strong smile
- Dental implants: Replace missing teeth with natural-looking, fully functional dental implants.
- Endodontics: Treat an infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- Crowns and bridges: Fill in a hole in your smile with a dental bridge and secure it with porcelain crowns.
- Inlays and onlays: Bigger than a filling but smaller than a crown, inlays and onlays rebuild teeth.
- Tooth fillings: Corrected a decayed or damaged tooth with a filling.
- Dentures: Replace an entire arch of teeth at one time with modern dentures.
Family Dentist Offers Unique Comfort Measures
We understand that not everyone loves going to the dentist. For this reason, we strive to create an environment that is warm, homelike, and comfortable so you are at ease for your cleanings and treatments and consultations.
Unique comfort measures used in our West Bloomfield dental office include soothing laser light shows displayed the ceiling and relaxing massage chairs. We encourage our patients to bring along anything they need to help themselves feel more at peace in our office, whether that’s music and earbuds, a book, a fidget toy, or a stuffed animal.
Dental anxiety is a very real feeling that we take seriously. Our goal is to convert all anxious patients into calm patients who trust their family dentist and know their total experience will be gentle, efficient, and thorough.
Visit Your West Bloomfield Family Dentist
New Orchard Dentistry is open six days a week to make sure you have every opportunity to make your dental care a priority. Schedule your next visit to your family dentist with our practice in West Bloomfield. Contact us today.