Have you ever wished for a perfect smile? Have you ever wanted teeth that were whiter, straighter, and looked so good they made you proud to smile? If you pursue a customized smile makeover from New Orchard Dentistry in West Bloomfield, you can have beautiful teeth that were designed just for you.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
Don’t be intimidated by the term “makeover.” This word implies a major overhaul but, when it comes to teeth, even the smallest tweak can make a huge difference in appearance. Whether you undergo one dental treatment or multiple treatments, any upgrade to your smile is considered a makeover. The most important thing is to determine what kind of smile makeover is right for you.
Smile makeovers can include cosmetic dentistry treatments, restorative dentistry treatments, and even neuromuscular treatments to get you to solid oral health and a beautiful smile.
Any of the following cosmetic dentistry procedures can be part of your dental overhaul:
- Professional teeth whitening: The fastest way to beautify your smile, a professional ZOOM! teeth whitening can happen in one hour in your West Bloomfield dentist’s office and make your teeth multiple shades whiter.
- Invisalign: You need a little more patience for Invisalign, since the average treatment takes about a year to complete, but in the end you’ll have a fully aligned smile. Top it off with teeth whitening and your smile will really gleam.
- Porcelain veneers: The ultimate one-stop cosmetic dentistry procedure, porcelain veneers can correct a multitude of sins, covering up stains, discoloration, chips, cracks, gaps, crooked teeth, and more to create a flawless smile.
In order to qualify for a smile makeover, you must have the desire for a better smile and the willingness to invest in yourself. You must also have healthy teeth and gums. Some patients need to undergo dental restorations as part of their smile makeover to get their teeth in the best condition possible. The good news is, modern dental restorations are also cosmetic because they are designed to blend in with the rest of your teeth. These treatments can include:
- Dental implants: If you’re missing a tooth or teeth, this is not only unsightly it’s bad for your oral health long-term. A dental implant replaces both root and crown for a total repair so your jaw is supported and your smile is complete.
- Dental crowns and bridges: If you want to fill the hole in your smile but are not interested in a dental implant, a bridge will eliminate the space and be anchored with porcelain crowns for a full restoration that delivers a natural-looking smile.
- Inlays and onlays: Bigger than a filling but smaller than a crown, dental inlays and onlays are used to rebuild teeth, making them more robust and secure while beautifying them in the process.
Get Started with a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can take many forms. It is between you and your West Bloomfield dentist to determine what procedures are right for your smile upgrade. Your smile makeover begins with a conversation and an examination so you can express what aspects of your smile bother you, and your dentist can tell you what’s possible for your smile makeover. Your lifestyle and budget are also important elements in your makeover.
Ultimately, you deserve to live confidently and comfortably with a strong, healthy, handsome smile. Get rid of the stains, broken teeth, pain, damage, gum recession, and more. You may need only one procedure in your smile makeover, you may need multiple procedures. The only question is: Are you ready to change your life for the better? A smile makeover can make that happen.